Code: TEE25 bei Checkout angeben!
Making Green Tea: A Recipe for Perfection
Making the perfect green tea is an art that requires precision and mindfulness. The right balance of water temperature, brewing time and tea type is crucial to unlock the full flavor and health benefits of this popular drink. Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Selection of tea type
- Start by choosing a quality green tea variety. Whether Sencha, Longjing or Gyokuro – each variety has its own characteristic flavors and preparation requirements.
2. Fresh, soft water
- Use fresh, soft water, preferably filtered. Hard water can affect the taste of the tea and make it bitter.
3. The right water temperature
- The ideal temperature for making green tea is between 70°C and 80°C. Water that is too hot can burn the delicate tea leaves and produce a bitter taste.
- To reach this temperature, boil the water and then let it cool for about 5 minutes before pouring it over the tea leaves.
4. Amount of tea and steeping time
- Use about a teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of water. The exact amount may vary depending on personal preference and type of tea.
- Let the tea steep for 1 to 3 minutes. A shorter steeping time results in a lighter, more subtle flavor, while a longer steeping time produces a more intense flavor.
5. Pour tea
- Pour the water slowly and evenly over the tea leaves. Start at the center and move outward in a circular motion.
6. Enjoy the tea
- After the steeping time, strain the tea. Avoid leaving the leaves in water as this can make the tea bitter.
- Enjoy the tea in small sips to capture the full flavor.
7. Multiple infusions
- High-quality green tea can be brewed multiple times, with each brew offering a slightly different flavor profile.
Making the perfect green tea is a relaxing ritual that calms both the mind and the senses. With a little practice and attention to detail, you can create a profound and enjoyable tea experience.
Tea cultivation – from the field to the cupTea cultivation is a meticulous process that requires a combination of traditional methods and modern agricultural technology from sowing to harvest. In countries like Vietnam, where tea has been cultivated for centuries, tea growing techniques are deeply rooted in the culture. VIET-TEE.de sources teas from farmers who honor these ancient practices to produce teas of the highest quality.
Organic teas – more than just a trend?Organic teas are not just a modern trend, but represent a commitment to health and the environment. They are grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides, which not only benefits the end user but also nature. VIET-TEE.de offers a selection of organic teas that are valued not only for their purity, but also for their contribution to sustainable cultivation methods and fair working conditions.
Green tea daily dosage – how much is ideal?The daily dose of green tea can vary, but the general recommendation is to drink three to five cups throughout the day. This amount provides enough polyphenols and antioxidants to reap the health benefits without the risk of side effects from too much caffeine. The quality of the tea plays a role, and high-quality green tea like that from VIET-TEE.de can help to optimize the daily dose.