Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of red organic tea from Vietnam. This exceptional tea comes from the fertile soils and majestic, snow-capped mountains of Vietnam, where it is harvested from ancient tea trees that are over 1000 years old. The distinctive deep red color and rich flavor profile are authentic testaments to its quality and origin. With every sip you experience a journey through the tradition and history of Vietnam.
- Tea plant : Camellia sinensis var. sinensis
- Origin : Harvested from the snow-covered tea trees over 1000 years old in the high mountain regions of Vietnam above the snow line.
- Taste : A full-bodied malty aroma with hints of caramel and dark chocolate.
- Color : An intense and inviting reddish brown that reflects the depth and history of the tea.
- Foliage : Dark, lush foliage with a rich sheen.
- Manufacturing : The leaves mature up to 2 days after harvest. Rolling and oxidation for up to 24 hours give the tea its depth and richness, followed by a careful drying process.
Health Benefits :
- Rich in antioxidants, organic red tea can help support a healthy lifestyle.
- It can promote digestion and provide energy.
- This tea is often associated with relaxing and calming properties.
- Water : Fresh, lime-free water (90-95°C).
- Quantity : 1-2 teaspoons for an authentic taste experience.
- Preheat : Preheat the tea set with hot water.
- Dosage : Pour the recommended amount of tea into a tea strainer or directly into the teapot.
- Pour : Pour the hot water over it.
- Steep : 3-5 minutes or to personal taste. The intensity varies depending on the brewing time.
- Enjoyment : Serve in a cup and savor the deep, rich flavors.
Food recommendation :
- This red organic tea harmonizes perfectly with dark chocolate or a piece of strong cheese. The flavors complement each other in a delicious way.
- Thanks to its exceptional quality, this tea can be infused up to 3 times, with each infusion presenting its own flavor profile.
- For optimal storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odors.
- Despite its colour, "Vietnamese Red Tea" is a special type of black tea. The steeping time can be adjusted according to preference to intensify or soften the taste.