Iced Chai Latte Recipe: Refreshing chai latte for hot summer days
The Iced Chai Latte is a refreshing twist on the classic chai latte, perfect for hot summer days. With this easy recipe, you can make and enjoy your own Iced Chai Latte at home.
- 2 tea bags of black tea
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar (optional)
- ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and add the tea bags. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Heat the milk in a separate saucepan and add the cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and cloves. Simmer the mixture on low heat for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Mix the tea with the milk mixture in a pitcher or other container.
- Add honey or sugar to taste and stir.
- Place ice cubes in glasses and pour the Iced Chai Latte over them.
The Iced Chai Latte is a delicious drink that will refresh you on a hot summer day. Try this easy recipe at home, adjusting the ingredients to suit your own taste preferences.
Refreshing variety: green tea as the basis for delicious iced teaGreen tea is not only known for its health benefits, but also for its refreshing taste. Did you know that you can also use green tea to make delicious iced tea? In this article you will learn how to conjure up your own iced tea creation with high-quality Vietnamese green tea from www.viet-tee.de . Immerse yourself in the world of refreshing tea enjoyment and discover the many ways to turn green tea into a refreshing iced tea.
Winter Warmer: Delicious chai tea recipe to warm you up on cold daysWinter is a wonderful time of year to spend cozy evenings at home and enjoy a hot cup of tea. Chai tea is a popular choice that's perfect for cold winter days with its tangy flavors and warming effects. Make your own delicious chai tea with this easy chai tea recipe. The ingredients are easy to source and the recipe can be easily modified to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy your homemade chai tea on cold winter days and make yourself comfortable at home.
Matcha Latte Recipe: How to make a perfect matcha latte at homePreparing a matcha latte is easy and requires just a few steps. Start by adding a teaspoon of matcha powder to a mug. Then pour about 60ml of hot water over the powder and stir thoroughly with a bamboo whisk or milk frother until you get a creamy consistency. Heat 240ml milk in a saucepan or microwave and froth until lightly frothed. Pour the milk into the cup with the matcha and stir. Enjoy your perfect matcha latte!